Orders over € 200 will be sent free for free via express delivery company (shipping method will be selected according to area, where the items will be sent).*
If you choose DHL, FedEx, Express delivery, make a note of your phone number so that the courier of the shipping company can contact you for delivery options. If you do not provide your phone number within 5 days, we will send the jewelry by registered mail and refund money for shipping.
*Shipping is free of charge when the shipping cost does not exceed the € 20 limit.
This Baltic amber pendant will be your statement defining elegant style and timeless values. The angular shape transforms genuine Baltic amber into a luxurious gemstone and the unique greenish color adds warmth to your outfits. This dark amber pendant is handcrafted from faceted amber and 24K gold vermeil.
Gold vermeil chain necklace with polished amber pendant BLISS
• Genuine Baltic amber
• Pendant is created of one large piece of amber
• Amber pendant height: ~ 12 mm | 0.47 inches
• 24 k gold vermeil finish (snake chain, jewelry brand tag and flexible ring closure)
• Precious metal base - 925 sterling silver (100 % nickel free)
• Chain length - we offer 4 chain lengths to choose in the variations: 60 cm | 23.62 inches; 70 cm | 27.56 inches; 80 cm | 31.50 inches; 90 cm | 35.43 inches. Model wears 90 cm | 35.43 inches chain necklace. Different lengths of chain necklaces with flexible ring closure are shown in the image No. 5.
• Choose modern Amber jewelry and feel the warmth of timeless Natural Beauty • MONDRI • Amber jewelry for Body and Soul •
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information MONDRI Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why MONDRI Need Your Information and how it is used
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. MONDRI shares your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. MONDRI engages certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. MONDRI may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
MONDRI may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law MONDRI is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at info [!at] mondri.lt.
Alternately, you may call us (+370 600 92611) or mail us:
Verkiu g. 29
Seimos aikste 5
09108 VILNIUS Lithuania
The uniqueness of MONDRI is innovative and modern approach to amber jewelry. We take care to provide you with high quality modern jewelry pieces:
• Every piece of our jewelry is crafted from highest quality 925 sterling silver (100 % nickel free).
• MONDRI gold vermeil jewelry are layered with 4-micron 24 k gold and rings are layered with 10-micron 24 k gold. The thickness of gold layer is measured in microns - 1 micron is 0.001 mm (about 0.000039 inch).
• We are registered in Lithuanian Assay Office and all MONDRI jewelry with precious metals are examined and marked in compliance with the requirements of the Law on State Supervision of Precious Metals and Gems. This means that we work only with premium quality precious metals and amber.
Gold Vermeil is genuine 925 sterling silver that has been expertly plated with a thick layer of 24k gold. We want MONDRI jewelry to last for years and truly provide our customers with a premium quality piece. The advantages of MONDRI gold vermeil jewelry:
• 24kt gold layer creates a deep, rich gold color.
• 4-mircon gold layer thickness ensures a layer that will last you for years.
• 925 sterling silver base metal provides you with the highest quality jewelry.
MONDRI jewelry is made using genuine amber of the Baltics, Indonesia, Mexico, and Dominica. In the long and careful process, we select only the finest quality exclusive amber that is not glued, pressed or melted.
Baltic amber is an organic mineral that has formed ~ 50 million. years ago, from the coniferous trees. This amber is also called the Gold of North. Baltic Amber has rich variety of colors and patterns. It is also one of the cleanest ambers in the world with high amount of amber acid. Therefore, Baltic Amber is highly appreciated around the world.
Suitable care of the jewelry greatly extends its life. Most of our jewelry pieces are handcrafted using 925 sterling silver and natural amber. Sterling silver is an alloy of 92.5% silver and 7.5% other base metals. It is considered a precious metal. Sterling silver tends to oxidize, but you can avoid this by following some simple rules:
• Protect jewelry from contact with water, don’t keep it in humid places, don’t bathe or exercise with jewelry.
• Avoid exposure to cosmetics or perfumery.
• Avoid doing house-work - household chemicals can damage the surface of jewelry and affect its original appearance.
• Store jewelry in special packaging aside from other jewelry.
• Carefully polish jewelry with a jewelry polishing cloth.
We believe that even small details matter and create special moments. Your ordered jewelry would reach you packed in branded MONDRI jewelry box, along with a jewelry polishing cloth. If you order a gift, please, inform us and we will add a postcard as well as a gift bag.
If You want MONDRI jewelry to last for years, do not forget to take care of it! We recommend keeping jewelry in its packaging not only for aesthetic but also for functional reasons.
All MONDRI customers receive a special jewelry polishing cloth to keep the jewelry shiny at all times. It should be stored in sealed packaging. Do not wash jewelry polishing cloth, because it is effective as long as it contains precious metal polishing micro-particles.
• The price of the specific listing indicates the price of single piece of jewelry. Other jewelry used in images are not included in the price and are used to show matching pieces.
• Amber is a unique natural gemstone with different color shades, therefore the piece of jewelry in pictures represents a very close example in terms of color, patterns or shades. Your ordered jewelry may slightly differ from the pictures!
• The color of the image may vary from one computer screen to another. Colors may appear to you slightly different than they actually are. If you are unable to determine the shade or exact color of an item please contact us.
Your handmade jewelry will arrive ready for gift giving.
• Free shipping. We do domestic and international free shipping via Registered Priority Lithuanian Air Mail. We will provide you with a tracking number once your parcel is shipped. All items are shipped by priority and registered mail, therefore require signature confirmation.
• Express shipping. Faster shipping upgrades are available at checkout with DHL Express or FedEx express.
Estimated shipping times by DHL/FedEx Express:
• North America and Canada: 2-5 business days
• Europe: 2-3 business days
• Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 4-6 business days
• Asia Pacific: 4-6 business days
• Latin America and the Caribbean: 4-6 business days
• North Africa and the Middle East: 4-6 business days
• Sub-Saharan Africa: 4-6 business days
We will provide you with a tracking number once your parcel is shipped and you will be able to follow the trip of your order.
Our refund policy is flexible. We firmly believe there should be a period of time, where if there is a problem with the item, the customer has the chance to return it. If you intend to return the unworn item, please follow these steps:
1. Contact us for a return by Etsy “Conversations” or by e-mail email@example.com within 14 days after delivery.
2. Ship unworn/ not personalized items back to us within 14 days of when your package was delivered.
3. We will issue a refund within 14 days of receiving the returned item in its original condition.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged:
• Personalized pieces and custom-made products;
• Sale items.
• Earrings, as they can’t be reused for health or hygiene reasons.
• Please pack the item carefully to minimize tangling or damage.
• Customer is responsible for the shipping charges to return products back to us.
• Please, use registered shipping for tracking option and send us an evidence that the item has been shipped back.
• All returned items are refunded minus shipping fee and costs incurred due to customs (for customers outside EU) if the total value of the good is up to 150 €:
• Declaration fee (6.99 €);
• 21% of the total amount of item and shipping costs;
If the value of the goods exceeds 150 €:
• Declaration fee (30 €).
• If returned items are from customers in EU, than items are refund minus only shipping fee.